Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Craptastic!

Ummmm.....blogging? What is this word that you speak of?? It's been so long since I've blogged!! I don't think anyone even reads my blog anymore. Maybe I should post a ghastly confession and see if it has any impact on anyone. Will I get any comments or reactions? Too bad I'm not creative enough to come up with something.

Last week, a kid from my town comitted suicide. He was only 20. I know his Grandma, she goes to our church. I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine being that desperate that the only way you could see to get out of it is to kill yourself. I feel bad that he had to live in such desperation.....

There is a girl from the town where I work missing. She mentioned to some coworkers yesterday that a creepy guy was following her. She went to lunch and hasn't been seen since. It's hard for a small community to grasp that something like this can happen to them. I pray for her family. She has a 2 year old child.

I'm working with a personal trainer tonight. I'm terrified. Mostly of having him watch me do stuff. I am the only one who should be able to look at me when working out....and I don't even do that!! We'll see how it goes.

On Saturday, I was grocery shopping and when I was leaving, this guy looked at me and waved and said, "Hello". I said "hi" back and promptly dropped my eyes and high-tailed it out of there. He was only probably 18, so it's not big deal. I wish I had the confidence to be flirty.

I am so glad that the Bachelor has returned to ABC!!!! You all know how I feel about this show, so I will not bore you with any of my musings!

*sigh*

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2007 4:52 PM, Blogger April said...

Has that girl been found yet?? I certainly hope so!!

I wouldn't want anyone watching me work out, either. Yuck,

Welcome back to the world of blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home