Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Addictions and other such nonsense

Way back when, a friend of mine set up a myspace account for me. I was glad that she did it, because I never would have done it myself. I'm just lazy like that.

I never thought I would like myspace - especially after 2 old high school classmates made contact. (I never did contact them back.......and did I mention that I threw away my 10 year class reunion invite?) And I check it very rarely, it's too complicated for my little brain.

But, miracle of miracles, the past week has brought 2 other people back into my myspace realm. One is a friend of mine from high school that I just lost touch with. We hung out all the time my junior and senior years. And the other is a friend from college who moved our senior year to attend a different college. I cannot tell you how happy I am that both of them have made contact with me. I'm super excited to keep in contact with them. I must say that I was wrong about the evil of myspace. It's not as bad as I once thought.

And not to dwell on The Bachelor (for those of you who are rolling your eyes at me) but, last night the bachelor's twin (the bachelor is Brad, his twin is Chad......mom and I wondered why it wasn't Tad) switched with him to see if the girls would notice. All I have to say is that if you can't tell that the guy you're dating suddenly has different hair and teeth, you should be kicked in the head. Really hard. But this is why I love that show. Girls can be so stupid!!

And as for the weather - bring on the fall, baby! This is what I'm talking about!!!!

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 1:09 PM, Blogger April said...

Who's the college person who got in contact with you? Anyone I know? I guess I could just go check your myspace page and snoop around. What else am I gonna do, work? Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home