Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If I was invisible

I had to laugh at this article I was reading online.....yes, I read the gossip every day. Because if I didn't, I probably wouldn't know what people were talking and joking about. But I've hilighted the best part...the last sentance. I got the article from MSN.

"Looks like Mary Kate Olsen may have had a passion for more than just fashion as she checked out the latest couture offerings in Paris last week. The New York Post says the teensy, septuagenarian-chic starlet got all cultural by engaging in some French-style smooching with an unidentified "scruffy" guy while hanging out at a hot spot. Not an unusual encounter for a 21-year-old in the City of Light, right? Alas, the story soon takes a bit of an apocryphal-sounding turn as the paper claims MK's "tall" suitor "pushed" her against a wall and "furiously made out with her" as their fellow patrons applauded. But wait, it gets even more French New Wave-y, as the clapping quickly turned into a standing ovation when the frisky twin supposedly wound her twiggy legs around her wooer. And somewhere, Uncle Jesse weeps."

So makes me laugh.

I feel so important.........someone from another district called me today for my advice on a document. I was impressed that someone would choose to get advice from me. It made me sit up a little taller in my chair. Oh, yeah!

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 1:12 PM, Blogger April said...

Those Olsen twins are pretty, but you'd never know it by their constant smirks. It's annoying.

Poor Uncle Jesse. Why won't those girls just have mercy?!

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home