Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, October 12, 2007

There is a miracle in every moment

I saw an old woman spitting while walking her dog this morning. It kind of made me laugh.

April sent me an awesome, hand made fall greeting card. So, thank you!

Speaking of April, I had a dream last night about me, April and Kristen. We were all sitting the in parking lot of a Wal-Mart or Kmart, something like that, but we were all talking. We had each just had *cough* sex. And out of all of us, April had ended up pregnant. Maybe we were sitting outside waiting for someone (Tony?) while we discussed what she was going to do. In my head I was thinking "isn't that her luck? her first time with this guy and she gets knocked up".

The moral of my dream? Please have protected sex!!!

Tonight we are meeting my brother's new "girlfriend". I use the term lightly, as I don't know exactly what they are (I just wrote yar!!). She's................wait for it..................thirty-five. She's freakin' older than my sister! I hope she's nice. She has 3 kids, so I guess he can fit right in with them. That makes her 10 years older than him.

Oh, well. Love is blind, ey?

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2007 1:15 PM, Blogger April said...

Not Tony!!!! That so-and-so! hahaha That's a pretty funny dream, though.

This is Justin who's dating a 35-year-old? Hmm. Maybe it'll cause him to be more mature, you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home