Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dream a little dream with me

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant. It was really nice to feel pregnant in my dream. The rest of it is too hard to describe, but the guy (who I have no idea who he is) that got me pregnant wanted to marry me and he gave me a ring that was an old hand-me-down from his family. It wasn't beautiful, but the meaning behind it made it special. We were going to have our wedding a couple months after the baby was born, and I was scared to tell my family, but he gave me this huge hug and told me how it was going to be o.k.

It was nice to be hugged. I miss that in real life. But I don't miss how jack-assy guys are. Or how dumb they are. Or how frustrating they are. Or how superficial and shallow they are. Or how they never think of anyone but themselves. Or how they're only good in the first couple of months and then it turns to complete hell.

Yeah, I think this not dating until I'm 30 thing is going to work out perfectly for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home