Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, October 15, 2007

Old Hags and Bags

Ummmm. 2 things.

Number 1. Justin's "girlfriend" -- or whatever the heck she is -- is freakin' old looking. My mother looks younger than she does!! And she has nasty, ratty hair. Her teeth are falling out and she smells. Not to mention the fact that they didn't wait for me to leave for Sunday school yesterday before they started doing it in my mom and dad's old room. She's a skeezy skanky ho. I don't care for her at all. Even Nathaniel thinks she's ugly. *shivers* I can't imagine what kind of diseases she has. Makes me want to puke!!!

Number 2. I checked my cell last night and saw that I had a missed call. The phone number was local, but I didn't recognize it so I asked my mom if it sounded familiar. She said it sounded like Such and Such Medical. Then she said to just look it up in the phone book, because she wanted to see if she was right. So, I did. Guess what that number is for? Ass Face's place of employment. What are the odds??????????? Seriously. I don't give out my cell phone number ever, only 10 or so people have it. And if someone called my cell by mistake, what are the chances that it was someone from that place? Creepy!!

Those are my two things. I'm still disgusted by Justin's old ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home