Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fromp!

It may not be the month of April, but today is April's 29th Birthday. So we must celebrate the life of a great person and wish her all the best this last year of being 20 has to offer!

So here is my salute to you: "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy BIRTHDAY dear April! Happy Birthday to you! (Imagine me wearing a nice pointy hat!)

Some favorite moments from knowing April (please feel free to add your own):

* The beginning: Red Shorts.

* Jacci, Bigacci

* "Wouldn't it be cool if I was just walking along and a puck flew over the glass and I just reached up and grabbed it and kept on walking..." - Anonymous

* Watching a parade, playing with the chord of the mini-blinds, and then poking April in the eye.

* Tony (s) {And boys in general.....boys are fun}

* "Leave rustlers" *shaking fist*

* Palm Springs and Las Vegas. Can we say "Thunder from Down Under?"

* Chocolate

* John Mayer

There are a billion more memories, but I don't have time to write them all. But I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to you, April! Have a GREAT day!!!

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 11:22 AM, Blogger i i eee said...

Happy Birthday to April, indeed!

 
At November 20, 2007 3:20 PM, Blogger April said...

Thank you! Don't forget the Word Processor smacking my tooth! Or when Jacci Bigacci spilled two, count 'em two, full glasses of apple juice all over me in the cafeteria.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home