Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Quake me!

So, I just went to the bathroom and realized that my zipper was down. Not a little, either. All. The. Way. Down!!! Can you repeat it with me? Mortified!

It's been snowing and raining really bad today. Everyone is surprised I came to work. I don't know why. I'm taking tomorrow and Thursday afternoons off, why would I throw that away just to call in because of some snow? I mean, really, it's winter. It's Wisconsin. We know how to drive in this crap.

Watch me get in an accident on the way home!

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 5:16 PM, Blogger April said...

*points and laughs* HAHAHAHAHA!!

I think it would be hilarious if someone pointed out your fallen zipper, and then if you'd reply, "Jealous?"

 
At December 11, 2007 6:58 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

I think it's strange how they were surprised that you showed up, but they also showed up...right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home