Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lookin' For Love In All The Wrong Places

Some news, from the crazy blond:

*Kayla was 9 (NINE!!!) on Tuesday. Do you realize how old that makes me?

*I got a perm on Tuesday. I suddenly have more hair than I ever thought possible. It's like I'm walking around with a crazy raccoon on my head.

*I think I ran over a rubber yellow chicken on my way to work this morning. If that's true, how funny would that be?

*I'm looking into getting wireless Internet at home. I may have to cancel my Curves membership to do so, but don't you think it's a better trade-off?

Other than the above, my life is fine. Although, I did tell Nathaniel that we took a family vote and decided that Missy can never come over again (since he's brought her over so many times and she really sucks the life out of our family gatherings and is mean to Kayla). We haven't seen him since. Geez, can't a guy take a joke (even though I really meant it!).

I'm starting to think about relationships again. I think that's a good sign. Hopefully I'll be back to normal sometime in the next year..........and hopefully there will be a nice, wholesome, normal guy out there to make all my suffering and doubts be put to rest. Oh, if only I were so lucky!

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2008 4:12 PM, Blogger April said...

Missy is mean to Kayla?? I'd bitchslap her! (Missy, not Kayla. Sheesh!)

That would be awesome if you ran over a rubber chicken! haha Reminds me of the time I slipped on a banana peel. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home