Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, May 08, 2008

"Some day someone's going to call me 'Sir,' without adding 'you're making a scene!'" ~Homer Simpson

Good old Homer is our new security system at home. My brothers bought a Homer Simpson Santa a few years ago. If you walk past it, it goes off and he either says something or sings something. A few months ago, they moved it so that it goes off every time someone comes in the door.

It's actually a good little alarm system. Of course, the other day I came home and stopped dead in my tracks because as I was going to open the door I thought I heard voices inside and I knew no one else was home. Thankfully, it was just Homer singing his version of "deck the halls"!

It is my one year anniversary at my job. My boss gave me flowers. It was very thoughtful. To celebrate, I'm going to get my yearly checkup -- with my no-deductible insurance. Woo-Hoo! I haven't used my insurance yet, and I've had it for a year. So I'm excited about that.

Other than that, no exciting news. The Diezel Deere is up and running. Pretty soon it will be pulling season. Can't wait!

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2008 11:51 AM, Blogger April said...

Not the Diesel Deere! I'm getting a headache already just thinking about the smells!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home