Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Note to self:

People watch too much Oprah.

I don't mind winter, or snow. But could it please just stop being blow zero and icy? Please?

I had a dream last night that I was back in college. I was at the bookstore (which was my present day grocery store) and was checking a lottery ticket. I won $2,000. It was great. So then I walked back to Crownhart to share my good fortune with my friends. We were all moving into the dorms again. It must have been the start of the year. I don't know which I was more excited about: the money I won or being back at college.

Ah! Good times!

6 Comments:

At February 20, 2008 2:28 PM, Blogger April said...

I was like, "What the hell is a Crownhart?" Dur.

Oprah shouldn't dictate to Americans who our next president should be. Lame.

 
At February 20, 2008 4:16 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

You have no idea how long I sat there to try to remember what the name of our dorm was. I'm getting so freakin' old!!!

 
At February 21, 2008 4:44 PM, Blogger April said...

hahaha

By the way, I have to tell you about a dream I had involving you, me, Matthew McConnaughey and Pedialyte.

 
At February 22, 2008 7:39 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

Oh, dear! This will be interesting! Pedialyte? Really?

 
At February 22, 2008 10:49 AM, Blogger April said...

Oh, yeah. It was a weirdie. I'm thinking of blogging about it sooner or later.

 
At March 09, 2008 3:02 PM, Blogger April said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now update. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home