Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, January 17, 2008

We all fall down sometimes

If I need to say that I've not been so good lately, is it really gramatically correct to say "I've been doing poorly lately" or is it "I've been poor lately"?? Because the latter makes me think I'm just broke. And sometimes I couldn't give a flying f*@^ about being gramatically correct.

All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm single and I'm staying that way. Because the idea of the perfect man for me is much better than the defective, jack-wad, piece of shite that I'd really end up with. Like some people do. And I feel bad for those people. Really bad. (Or is it badly?)

*sigh*

My main obsession for the last week? Peanut Butter M&M's. Genius. Pure Genius.

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2008 4:13 PM, Blogger April said...

Who cares about grammar if you aren't writing a paper? ;)

Good guys are hard to find. So I just don't look.

 
At January 17, 2008 8:15 PM, Blogger i i eee said...

That's my motto -better single and alone than with stuck with some miserable loser.

Le sigh.

Sorry you're not doing well. :(

 
At February 26, 2008 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm peanut butter M&Ms...

I'm with you--better to be single and happy than married and miserable. WORD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home