Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Well, well, well. Another Valentine's day with no Valentine. Not surprising.

Although, I really shouldn't complain. My Valentine's gift from my mom was a new notebook computer. It not only burns CDs but it burns DVDs as well. I'll have to look into wireless internet now. Or just drive around town to find someone else's! So that's not so bad of a Valentine's day.

She got my sister an iPod. I wanted one of those, but a computer (for the moment) seems to be the better gift.

April had mentioned on her blog about giving up stuff for Lent. I have done the opposite. I am going to exercise every day for Lent. I have been doing well so far. And it's not anything extreme. Maybe 15 minutes a day, but that's better than nothing. And whenever I feel like not doing it, I think of the sacrifice that Jesus made for me -- in that capacity, 15 minutes doesn't really seem that bad (or that adequate, either!!) But it's something.

My grandpa rolled his new truck on Monday. He seems o.k., but he didn't go to the doctor. I hope he doesn't have internal injuries. You never know. But he's too stubborn to go to the doctor. He's coming for supper tonight, so maybe mom can talk some sense into him!!! His truck is pretty much totaled...it will cost $17,000 to fix and he's only had it for a couple months. Sheesh.

Other than that, I just keep having weird dreams. I wonder why??

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 4:54 PM, Blogger April said...

I hope your grandpa is okay!!!

And why didn't your mom buy me anything for Valentine's Day? After all the gifts I've bought her over the years? Er...nope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home