Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Take That, Rubik!

Because of the hype of my little pregnancy news, I forgot to tell you all about a great accomplishment of mine. Over the weekend, I solved Kayla's Rubik's cube. So, take that, Sir Rubik! HA! It was frustrating and I'm very surprised that I finished it. I actually finished it Monday morning before going to work. It's a good thing I did or else I would have been preoccupied with it all day.

Kayla will probably mess it up again, but I'm ready for the challenge of solving it again. (or maybe I'll just buy a new one and tell them not to mess with it!)

1 Comments:

At April 04, 2008 10:14 AM, Blogger April said...

Holy Outer Mongolia! That's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home