Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just Call My Name

Some things I really, really like:

*Hearing a new song on the radio and instantly falling in love with it

*The fact that the grass is becoming green again

*Loving myself, even though I'm fat. Because I'm more than just that.

I had a really weird dream last night. I was on a big ship and it was Russian. And as soon as I realized this, I must have changed my dream because then I instantly started dreaming about April. And April was on this Russian ship, only she was a prisoner. She had been committed for murder and she had served ten years, but this was the day she was going to be released. (Don't worry, she didn't do it........she was framed!)

When she finally got let go she could make one phone call. But before that she got a container of Ritz mini cheese filled cracker sandwiches. As she was snacking, she got on the phone but couldn't understand anything because it was all in Russian. So she asked the big, intimidating woman officer to talk for her. Apparently she and the officer became friends or something because April bossed her around and the lady talked on the phone for her.

Then when she left the boat and got on the dock, a guy I knew from high school (Derek) was there and said to April, "you have to find out if the body was burned." And then he said something about blue plastic and left.

When I woke up I remember that in the dream they were looking for this blue plastic because clear plastic had been used as evidence to convict April.

So weird. And Russian. *shakes head*

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 3:02 PM, Blogger April said...

I TOTALLY was eating cheese-filled crackers yesterday! hahaha You psychic!

That's a funny dream, CK. Let's hope I don't get framed for murder. I'd hate to find out how to befriend a Russian female guard. *whimpers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home