Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, November 25, 2005

"She thinks I'm cute like a baby turtle's cute"

Just to warn you, I'm slightly nauseated by the candle I lit in the office, and I think I'm going to pass out, so if there is a continual ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ pattern somewhere in the end of this post, it means I passed out on my keyboard and the pointiest part of my head has landed on the "z" key!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did. We stayed home since we saw everyone at Uncle Clair's funeral on Wednesday. It was sad, but he's so in a better place now.

Kayla was over this past weekend and we watched 'Simon Birch'. Love that movie. Here is my favorite quote from it:
What I want to do and what I do are two completely different things. If
everyone went around doing what they wanted to do, there would be chaos.

I had a ton of things in my head to write about, but since I am hazy from the candle, I think I'll save them till next week. 'Til then.....

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2005 12:21 PM, Blogger April said...

Well, baby turtles ARE cute.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. :(

Are you sure it was a candle that you lit? Or was it something that starts with W and ends with eed? ha ha J/K

 
At November 28, 2005 2:14 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

LOL. You know me too well. Too well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home