Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Monday, November 14, 2005

Chick-en! Chick-en!

Oh, the story I have to tell! But I don't have time to tell it right now. I survived my California truip, but I'm at work and am swamped. I only have 10 minutes left. Yay!

Today is my mom's birthday, so I'm off to dinner with my grandparents, parents and Nathaniel and Missy. I hope that it's fun. I would hate to waste a night out on non-fun people.

However, I do have disappointing news. I got my latest roll of film developed, and on it were the pictures I took when I visited in Aug/Sept (?) for Kristen's very be-lated birthday. Remember that we took pictures at the cemetary? Well, they came out clear as a bell. (I think it was because I prayed before we went in there!) So, I'll email them to you somtime so you can look at them....and the one of April acting out the story that Kristen was reading. It's super hilarious!!

So sad to be so far away!!

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 4:29 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At November 15, 2005 10:57 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

I totally forgot about those photographs. Can't wait to see them!!!

 
At November 15, 2005 5:34 PM, Blogger April said...

Oh, no. I can certainly wait to see the pictures...

But I can't wait to hear about your trip!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home