Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In Love And War

So my mp3 player puked out on me. We had a fabulous relationship - it worked and I didn't smash it to pieces. So much for my only functional love affair.

Now I have an iPod. Not so much a love affair or fabulous relationship. Mostly because I'm a simple cut-and-paste girl. Not a rip and burn and then convert and make a playlist kind of girl. Is it so wrong to wish that tapes were coming back in fashion? I could work those. This new-fangled technology hurts my brain. And I'm sure it's wonderful if I had the time to actually sit and program the darn thing, but I have too short of an attention span.

But I did add three new songs to my music library, to add to all the other songs I like. "Broken" by Lifehouse, "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown and "What Life Would Be Like" by Big Daddy Weave. A little bit of everything.

As I'm sure everyone else is, I can't stop watching the Olympics. But I justify it because it only happens once every four years and only lasts for a couple weeks. So what if I don't sleep??

3 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 11:11 AM, Blogger i i eee said...

Do you have the latest version of iTunes? iPods are really easy peasy. If you have any questions let me know. I don't really know what you're talking about ripping and burning and converting....If you're getting songs from a CD, all you have to do is pop the CD in, and iTunes should ask you if you want to import the whole thing or not. If you want the whole thing, click yes. You can also set your iTunes to automatically put whatever is in your music library directly onto your iPod, so you wouldn't have to make a playlist if you don't want to.

 
At August 13, 2008 11:46 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

I figured it should be easy, but when I went to add all the songs I currently had on my mp3 player to the ipod library, it made me convert every single one before it added it to my library. When I add music from now on, hopefully it will be easy like how you describe. Once it was all converted it was nice that it just moved everything to the ipod. Hmmm. Crazy.

 
At August 13, 2008 11:52 AM, Blogger i i eee said...

Well hopefully it was just that one time. If you're on a PC, and you were using something like Media Player before, it might want to convert. I'm no expert, but I certainly hope it's easy from now on. My iPod is one of my best friends. I hope yours will be soon be a good friend to you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home