Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Zip

The zipper on my winter coat fell off on Monday. I figured I could fix the darn thing myself. So Monday night I got out the glue and put the two pieces together that broke. It went back together nicely and I was quite proud of myself.

Unfortunately, I should have put one end of the zipper mechanism over the actual zipper before gluing it. Now I have a zipping mechanism that won't fit onto the zipper. *shakes fist* I knew I should have taken home ec in high school!!!

Oh, well. It was a free coat. I never got a charge on my credit or debit card for it. I've had it for three years. I think it's time to upgrade.

Fish fry Friday night! Woo Hoo! Gotta love Wisconsin and Friday night fish.

4 Comments:

At February 04, 2009 1:45 PM, Blogger April said...

Fish fry. haha. You nerd. :)

I wish I could buy things and not get charged for them. That would be awesome!! Screw the economy!

 
At February 04, 2009 2:25 PM, Blogger atsirk said...

I AM a nerd!! (One who doesn't mind eating a little deep-fried fish!)

It was the weirdest thing! I boght that coat at Fashion Bug in Duluth. I doubt my luck would let it happen again. But a girl can dream!

 
At April 01, 2009 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can have a look at that site http://www.datanumen.com/azr/ ,where you can find somtway to fix your corrupt or damaged zipfiles.

 
At April 27, 2017 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently, you dont care
if you're a lemming.
Wake the #@!!☆ up, pal.

Just warning you, earthling:
this lifetime aint TheEnd...
Seventh-Heaven or the Abyss
o'Misery is TheEnd...
where you shall have
pleasure-beyond-measure
for eternity in Heaven...
or pain-beyond-measure
in Hellfire.

Jesus prefers dudes
with a lil moe bawls
to ascend, earthling,
and we can show you how:
1. you gotta love God
before everything else;
2. you gotta love your nay-bore,
putting their lives
AHEAD of your own.
Do those 2 things?
I'll see you in the
Great Beyond...

trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home