Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday April!!

Today is a day to celebrate the birth and life of one April, Lirpa, Slirpy or whatever you want to call her. It is a great day!!

Today, April, I wish you joy and love and fun with friends and family. And most of all, I wish you cake. And maybe a candle or two to blow out.

I believe your 30's will be awesome. You will do great things. You will have great adventures. And you will enjoy every moment of it!

Today is YOUR day and I hope you have a great one!!

Happy 30th Birthday!!

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2008 2:11 PM, Blogger April said...

Thanks, yo! You make a lady blush.

Thanks for being my friend even though I'm pretty lazy and self-centered. :)

 
At November 20, 2008 5:02 PM, Blogger TOWR said...

Agreed! (To what Atsirk said--not what April said. ;))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home