Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ordinary People

I've decided that I'm going to stock-pile toilet paper. When our economy crashes and the bank loses all of my hard earned money, I think I can survive just fine -- as long as I have toilet paper. I wouldn't even mind going out-of-doors to do my business, as long as there is toilet paper. Nice, soft, and oh-so-delightful.

I am really liking this season of One Tree Hill. So much better than last year's season. I guess I don't have to write a strongly worded letter to Mark Schwan. Because I would have.

And have I mentioned that I'm glad fall is here. I'm wearing a nice, soft, long-sleeved jacket today. And it nicely covers my rolls. What can be better than a season that allows for the covering of imperfections on one's body? Really. What can be better?

I've had a hacking cough for about two weeks now. I should go to the doctor, but I keep thinking it will go away. I'm just hoping it's not going to lead to pneumonia. That wouldn't be good. I'm sure it's just some light bronchitis. And I don't think there's medicine to cure that, is there?

And in other news: I'm addicted to mob wars on Facebook. Mostly because I like the money and buying stuff. I don't fight 'cause I know I would lose, but I do punch people in the face a lot. If they attack me, they promptly get a punch in the face. So be warned: don't attack me or I'll punch you in the face!

1 Comments:

At October 03, 2008 9:14 AM, Blogger atsirk said...

*drools* Oh, Weevil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home