Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Friday, September 12, 2008

I want to be like Mike

Well, I don't want to be like Mike.....I don't even know who Mike is. Who I'd actually like to be like is TOWR. Yes, that's right. I am envious of her commitment to getting back to good health. I read her blog and think "you know, I could do that." But do I? Oh, no no no. That would require me to do something. Like giving up chocolate or exercising. *sigh* So I just keep telling myself that someday I will want to exercise and eat right. And in the mean time, I will just read TOWR's blog and be jealous. (And proud of her, of course.)

In other developing news, I may or may not be making out this weekend. It has yet to be decided.......if said make-out participant ticks me off, there will be none. If I feel like being frisky, then there may be some kissing coming my way. It all depends. (Is it wrong that I like the fact that I have the power here???)

I also may or may not be shopping this weekend. A cousin of mine had a baby two weeks ago and the baby has been in ICU since birth because she wasn't getting enough oxygen. There has been a lot of improvement over the last two weeks (thanks mostly to a lot of prayer). Mom and I may go visit them. Hopefully the baby will not suffer brain damage as a result of this disorder. And hopefully the doctors can fix her. How awful!!

Nathaniel borrowed my other car this week (how crazy is it that I'm a two car owner? Too bad they're not two good cars). It will be interesting to see if he brings it back to me. I told him that if he drank and then drove it, and then got in an accident I'd report it stolen. I figure he can rot in jail along with his stupidity. Plus, he stole my new flosser that I got at the dentist the other day. The terms of our agreement stated that he had to bring me back my flosser. He hasn't. Maybe I should dial 9-1-1??

Other than that, no more tractor pulling. But thank goodness it's FOOTBALL time again. And thank goodness Brett Favre is no longer a Packer. My life is now a little sweeter!!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 10:14 AM, Blogger April said...

Excuse me? You don't know who Mike is? Where do you think that phrase came from? It's from the commercial jingles when Michael Jordan was the biggest, baddest NBA player in the league! "I wanna be, wanna be, wanna be like Miiiiike!"

Of course, I was *slightly* obsessed with the Chicago Bulls and knew everything there was to know about them at that time. So I slightly forgive you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home