Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleep Walking

Last night when I went to bed, I was wearing black sweat pants, a grey t-shirt and a black zip-up hoodie (fully zipped up). When I woke this morning, I was sans the hoodie. How weird that without my knowing it, I unzipped and took off my sweat-shirt in the middle of the night?

That got me to thinking: I must do other weird things in the middle of the night that I'm not aware of. Such as overeating. Right?! 'Cause that would explain a lot.

But then I was thinking, why can't I sleep-exercise? Then I would get in my exercise, without having to know about it.

That would definitely be a good thing.

On the lines of not-so-good things, why are males so dense sometimes? If I tell you I don't like you and then fail to return any of your hundreds of phone calls or text messages, can you not get the hint? Even after I explicitly lay it out in an email? I mean, can you not read the words, "I think we're both very different, and while it was fun for a while, I'm looking for someone better suited for me. I'm sure there's someone out there better suited for you than I am, too." and realize that's a nice way of saying GET LOST! I mean, do I actually have to respond to the email where you say "is there no hope of talking again" with a bold-typeface'd response of NO!! ??? Really? REALLY?? I would get the hint.

No wonder dating has no appeal for me at all at this point in my life. Spinsterhood: here comes your newest member!!

3 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 1:31 PM, Blogger April said...

Sleep exercising would be awesome.

Wow, he's a bright one, isn't he?

 
At October 29, 2008 5:31 PM, Blogger April said...

My Super Hopeless Romance is a fake, written by the owner of the blog Navel Gazing at its Finest.

I'm upset. I don't trust myself to write when I'm this upset.

 
At December 26, 2008 12:11 AM, Blogger N.F. said...

Sleep exercising RULES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home