Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Lack of Blogging

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged. Life just goes by way too fast to keep up!!

Tomorrow I will learn if I have a job for another year or not. I'm quite stressed about it. If the County is making cuts, I am probably one of the first to go (for a multitude of reasons that don't make sense, but they are too complicated for me to explain. Let's just blame it on Politics. That should say a lot.) It's not right, but that's just the way it goes.

So what do I do when I'm stressed? I eat. It's probably not the best way to deal with being stressed out, but it's oh-so-delicious. I'm crossing my fingers that after tomorrow, I'll be able to know a little bit about what my future holds so I can stop drowning myself in ice cream, cookies and Milky Ways. And Mt. Dew (not diet, of course.)

In other news: Four weeks from Saturday I will be sunning it on the beaches of Hawaii.

Tractor pulling is finally over.

Will know next month how long Nathaniel's girlfriend goes to prison.

Am glad that fall is here. Now if it would stop being hot and humid, I may smile a little.

8 Comments:

At October 14, 2009 3:56 PM, Blogger April said...

Have fun in Hawaii!!

So what did what's-her-face do to be sent to prison? I can't remember if you told me or not.

 
At June 16, 2016 1:30 AM, Anonymous Oliver Richmond said...

Any way thank you so much for your come back. Very happy to be here and I am a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works through professional resume writing service. I would like to say that always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.

 
At July 14, 2016 6:38 PM, Blogger Vivi Grace said...

I'm going to Hawaii too!

 
At February 27, 2017 10:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog !!!
Thiet ke nha dep
Thi cong nha xuong
Biet thu dep
Nha pho dep
Cong ty nha vui

 
At August 04, 2017 1:09 PM, Blogger شركة تنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات said...



شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام

 
At January 31, 2018 4:56 AM, Blogger gream said...

Our online gambling games have a lot to play with.


Our online gambling games have a lot to play with. You may decide not to play any games or games to better return, so we recommend some popular games before the preliminary because these games are popular in the top of our home. If you win the game, สล็อตออนไลน์ all online gamblers who make use of the service will earn money from playing online games. In addition, we also have the example of a lot of gambling games to gamers, every gamer has come to experience the atmosphere of the game is very much a habit.

If you are a gamer, you can contact us for more details on how to play the online game. Today, it will help all users of the game to join in the joy of playing games to win every day and all the players can enjoy the game. The more you play, the more exciting the details of the game, the more you can win online games today to help users. Every game has a lot of fun to play with, so you can win the lottery every day, and all of the players are able to experience the results of playing online games. provocative Golden slot

 
At April 27, 2018 8:49 PM, Blogger Thiết kế nhà biệt thự Kiến An Vinh said...

nice blog

House design company, beautiful villa design in Vietnam

 You are looking for:

thiet ke biet thu hien dai

thiet ke nha ong hien dai

thiet ke biet thu

thiet ke xay dung nha dep

 
At November 30, 2020 1:51 AM, Blogger Mạnh Mạnh said...

Thank you for sharing, I am very happy to know your blog. Here are some blogs I would like to send you. Please don't delete the link, hi
tho buon
lăng mộ đá 35
tải game bài b52 trực tuyến
game bắn cá đổi thưởng uy tín
làm bằng lái xe giả

 

Post a Comment

<< Home