Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"That's Adult Talk!"

Thank you, Kristen, for making me laugh!!

Just an update on gramps: He's now been moved to trauma. So that's a step up....or is it? I don't know. He's in good spirits, but he's a wreck. There's no way he can come home anytime soon. He'll probably have to rehab in a nursing home for a while.

Take my advice: never go to a funeral for a baby. (It was a baby girl). Just don't do it. No matter how much you think you can handle it. You can't. Trust me.

I can't wait for this week to be over!! (Friday is Kristen's birthday, so I don't know if I should add that to my "happy" list or "sad" list for the week. The way it's going, I'm hoping it's a happy occasion!!!)

1 Comments:

At June 05, 2009 1:24 PM, Blogger April said...

Yikes! I haven't logged onto the blog in forever!

Well, I hope that Gramps just continues improving.

Kristen LOVED your gifts, btw. She laughed a lot, and I took an awesome picture of her with your shirt. Did she send it? If not, I can email it to you. Also, one of her chomping on the (delish) chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home