Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blog Addictions

First of all, I have to say that I'm not exciting enough to have a blog. I've noticed this in the past couple of weeks. Not that I don't like my life - I do! - but I'm just kind of boring. Thank goodness for next weekend......hanging out with April and Kristen for Halloween is sure to have some blogging experiences mixed in with it!

But even though I'm boring, there sure are some excellent blogs out there. Especially the new one that April linked on her blog. "My Super Hopeless Romance" is now my favorite blog to read. And now that Seth just broke up with Teresa -- I can't tell you how excited I am for another posting.

And if only I had attended a NKOTB concert or found my high-school diary to relay how funny I was even way back then, maybe I would be an excellent blogger. But, alas, I have nothing. So it's a good thing that others are excellent bloggers. I salute you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home