Confessions of a Blonde

Always Love.........Hate Will Get You Every Time ~ Nada Surf

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembrance

I can't believe it's been 7 years since the 9/11 attack on our country. I still remember where I was and what I was doing. Luckily, I had made a surprise trip home and was with my family. I don't know what I would have done otherwise.

Today, take a moment and pray for the families who were affected by the tragedy. And then remember all the service men and women who signed up to defend our nation and lost their lives because of it. Let us never forget them or their sacrifice.

And let us never forget those who are still fighting. They have the purest intentions and are sacrificing themselves for what they believe is the greater good.

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 5:15 PM, Blogger April said...

Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home